THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 9, 2009

WHY ME?!?!?!?!?!

Hiya!!!
Back 2 my blog again!! xD
FYI. last time my add math book was taken by pengetua for checking...
and she take my book for a month!!!!
wtf?!?! check book oso nid so long time de meh?!?!
or mayb she love my book tooo much??
[but she dont have 2 do this to show how much she love my book <--- perasan gila!!] LOL!!!!
at that month i keep passing up papers 4 my homework...
keep tearing papers from modern math book...
sometimes tear from other ppl's book.. (shhh...)
make my modern math become so thin lol >.<

AND NOW~~

she loves my physics book pulak~~ changed target >.<
so physics book oso gone into her hand...
gonna copy everything in papers again...
and when get back the book gotta stick paper until i die.
hope the book wont be there for a bloody month =.=
tearing papers from other books is not good lol...

dunno y i so "lucky" one...WHY ME?!?!?!?!
my fren's book she dun take?!?!
always kena wan... sejarah lucky escaped =) sweet :D

k la...
wan sleep le..
ciao!!! have a nice day!!
or not...
sweet dreams!!! =D lol xD

0 comments: