THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Resurrection >:O



Hiya!!!
F.Y.I. this video are quite popular since 2 years ago...
and become "dead" after that...
but... since few weeks ago~~
my cls de ppl suddenly talk abt this video pulak...
and i suddenly so interested abt this vid too..
so posted this lol...
to recover ur memory abt this video =)
and here's the lyrics =D ( purple coloured words )

Waii....hello...this is henry chow.
I am rapping for u today,
Sumthing about a hard life,
Because my life is hard, very hard, like a rock.

Baby can u see, I am coming.
My slipper is broken but i still running.
My back is hurting...i must carry rice.
Being a chinese boy...is not a easy life.

I have a girlfriend, so annoying.
She say im handsome but i noe she is lying.
Because she tell me"henry lei hou leng zai",
but when she turn around, she is laughing.

Its ok, i dont like her anyway.
Im busy finding a new job everyday.
Try pizzahut no, try domino's no, try starbucks no,
only have Mc Donald.
here's ur shirt, here's ur tie,
put ur hat on and work until u die.

First day of work, I feel wan to die.
I cooking french frie and burn my eye.
I cooking oil, is very danger.
It's all the same taking milk to make milkshake.
Ketchup on my shoe, its not a good sign.
McDono tell me everytime have a good time.

Juz like my girlfriend, they all lying.
So I quit my job and I was crying.
I was so sad, i go to a bar.
Then I saw a man have a nice car.
He was very big, juz like a tree.
Showing his muscle, walking to me.

Then I say " hey man, what's the happening?"
Then he say " my name is sam, im from pakistan."
Then I tell him i wan to make a friend.
Then he beat me, so i cannot stand..
waii...chumeyaa...!##$%%^&&.

I fall down..and I feel so hurt..
I see many blood falling on my shirt.
Then I stand up and go to the pub.
I see all the girls, so sexy and hot.
WOWWWWWW....YEAHHHHHH....
BABYYYYYYYYYY...hou HIGH aa....

waii...leng loi... teem aa?
u dance so good! u make me in the mood.
You teeth have some ugly, but its okay.
[girl] : " how yeng aa!!"
then my life changed.

Haha...
so thts all lo...
hope u enjoy it =)
ciao!! have a nice day!! =)

0 comments: