THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 18, 2009

Arrrggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

lol hiya!!
exam started today!!! :o
sad case is not much time 4 me to online le lo....
T__________________T

So....
today was my 1st day of exam....
I feel wan to die....
Today was BM & BI....
When i was done...
there's still about 20 mins left i think.....
so i counted the maximum marks that i can get for this....
and DAMMIT!!!!!!!! What I blanked worth about 30 MARKS!!!!!
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

Then after rehat is the BI paper 2 of horror.....
I juz hemtam all lapsap at the letter there...
And i think i write wrongly....T_______T
Then section B lagi worse...
I keep trying squeeze all lap sap from my brain to make it 350++ words!!!
But still..... not enough yet....thats the most i can do....
11 words from the target T______T

Kk i think tht's all for today =X
2moro is chemistry and i still havent touch the book yet...
Gonna have hyperboosting 2day >:O
Ok see yaaaa!!!
Ciao!!! Have a nice day~!!! =)
And good luck for the coming exams!!! =)

0 comments: