THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Moral VS sejarah O___O

Hiyaaaaa!!!
So today was my moral exam....
It sucks... as everyone knows ( except those who really loves moral ) lol..
So when I get da paper, 2 hrs 30 mins start ticking....
Starting i tot was easy...coz 1st question is about family...easy rite?!
So I relax relax do lo....
who noes.... that paper is extremely boring!!! And i said BORING!!!!
Part (a) in every structure question is the same!!! (juz diffrent answers >.<)
Except got 1 of them is in part (c) instead....
Its about "terangkan dua nilai yang harus diamalkan bla bla bla...."
I fedup at the 6th question but still no choice... that brings 4~6% on da paper....
so I answered it too lol....dun wan write oso kenot...

And here's the essay part....
I have no idea how 2 write....
And I almost pengsan of writing structure questions ady...
So... i decided to sleep for 10 mins b4 start doing essays lol...
And i blanked the whole 2nd structure questions... 10% gone T___T

Now only i noe sejarah is actually more relax than moral on exams...
at least it dun have to write so much....
and dun have 2 write every single word exactly the same as in the notes...
and i still have alot of time to sleep after finish doing lol...
and it dun have to write long long answers for structure questions :D
so.. MORAL vs SEJARAH = SEJARAH WINs!!!!!!

So thts all lo....
Moral is really horror...
I wish i can drop that thing :O
so... see yaaaaaaaaa!!!
Good luck for the coming exams!!! :D

0 comments: