THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 18, 2010

My heart VS the teacher's words...

Aha!!! So here's what I'm thinking when the teacher saying these words...

Teacher : Since u are talking, I assume that u have done your work.

Me : So? If I didnt done my work then I cant talk??

Teacher : Eh!! Dont eat in the class!!

Me : Eating in class is allowed in other countries but why not us??

Teacher : Wake up!!! Dont sleep in my class!! Faster copy the notes!!

Me : Damn tired weh.... I need some rest so I can copy faster later =) btw, u keep copying wont tired de ah?? alien handed??

Teacher : Go back and finish your food at cantin.

Me : Other place cant eat meh??

Teacher : please read the 3rd paragraph of the text.

Me : Why me?? u cant read urself ah?

Below are from our moral teacher.............

Teacher : U have to memorize all 36 nilai moral from now!!!

Me : Why?! As I can know all in the day of exam thats ok for me..

Teacher : Uji nilai next lesson!!!

Me : Every time uji nilai u no boring one meh?? walao A...

Teacher : There's no point if u get an 'A' for all subjects but not moral. Memalukan...

Me : There's no point if u get an 'A' for ur moral but not for other subjects. Memalukan!!!

Aha!!! Will update more when I feel it!!! xD enjoy!! or leave comment about ur heart to the teachers :D




0 comments: