THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 7, 2010

3rd day of school....

3rd day of school........
I got the 1st borang salah laku of the year for coming late to skul!! @_@
It was like unexpected... coz I reach there was only 7.23 am...( which is quite early for me )
And this time Padhli is handle the late to school case!! wtf!!
After that....
~~~~~~~~~~~bla bla bla bla........~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ( he is talking crab again )




~~~~~~~~~~~10 MINUTES LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~


bla bla bla bla.......


~~~~~~~~~~~~ 20 MINUTES LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~


bla bla bla bla.........


finally stopped after about 30 mins...
really wanna fall asleep that time... but I have no choice =.=lll

After that was pjk period... him again!!! wtf!!!
my gosh... well his class is quite intresting actually...
juz we have 2 do pjk homework thats not good =p
for the 1st time of my life ~~

overall today was freakin boring...
moral was the same monster ( teacher ) as last year...
crabbing for the whole period...
wan sleep oso cannot... she sure kill.

0 comments: