THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 3, 2009

exam posponed!!!

hey man what's the happening??
haha its 20 days since I posted out my last post until now....
was told by sum frens that the exam was posponed to 12 oct during recess...
then my very first response was......
YEEEAAAHHHOOOOO!!!!!!!
was feel like wanna jumping all over the canteen O__O
but luckily I controlled myself from being mad.... haha...
so... 3 more days for me 2 chiong chemistry!!!
2% higher chance to get 'A' for it O.o
maybe 3 more days to play for sum ppl's O.o hehe...


and this is da best timetable I ever get for exams!!!
seriously....best one..
I hope I wont fail anything this time.. T_T

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BUT....

there's something that distracts me from boosting on studies.....



DOUBLE EXP~!!!!!!!
WHY NOW?!?!?!?!
1 more weeks is da final exam...
cant it comes earlier or after exam?!?!?!
WHY~~~~?!?!?!?!

0 comments: